Senior Solution Architect - SC Clearance neededLondon Consulting
Pay Rate 650 £ day
Empiric are looking to secure a Senior Solution Architect for a multiple year government project.
The successful applicant will set the strategic direction for technical architecture for key products and produce Technical designs for development & implementation.
To be right for this, you will have a proven track record and be able to provide references of the following deliverables:
- Experience of operating at a level of setting strategic direction for technical product architecture
- Proven track record of producing high level design documents for product architecture which include detail such as development & implementation governance
- An awareness of risk, impact and complexity and the ability to make design decisions characterised by this
- Experience in delivering technical architecture with Microsoft product suite
- Ability to confidently present and discuss design decisions with a variety of stakeholders of different levels of technical ability
Please note we require a minimum level of SC Clearance to be applicable for this role.
This role will also be considered out of scope of IR35 and be performed remotely for the initial period.
Please apply for a call to discuss further.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.