Netcool Solution Architect - SC Cleared - NewburyNewbury, Berkshire Consulting
Netcool Solution Architect - SC Cleared - Newbury
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative consultancies for a Netcool Solution Architect. This exciting and challenging project is happening in the beautiful town of Newbury and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 ~ 10 years' delivery and support experience on IBM Netcool Application Suite such as Netcool Omnibus, Netcool Impact, Netcool Probes/Gateways, Netcool WebGUI (TIP/DASH), TBSM etc. and worked on industry grade three tiered Netcool Architectures as Designer/Architect role.
- Should have excellent awareness of Netcool Architecture and hands on experience in following Netcool Modules - Omnibus - TBSM - Impact - WebGUI - ITM - ITNM - ITCAM - TCR Report - Perl Script - Shell Script
- Experience of third-party integrations of Netcool with other OSS and BSS components such as BMC Remedy/ServiceNow/Siebel, XMatters, Inventory Systems (Cramer/Granite etc.). Also, should have good experience of using Netcool components such as Netcool Impact for third party Database Integrations, Creation of Operator Views, Integration with WebServices (SOAP/REST), SNMP integrations etc.
- Experience of Integration of EMS/OSS applications into Netcool using Netcool probes and Gateways. Should have a wide range of Netcool Probes experience such as Radio Network Operators (E//, Nokia etc.) along with the Fixed Line and IP Network equipment Operators (SNMP/Cisco/Huawei etc.), Specific component gateways such as remedy gateway, Socket gateways etc. The basic experience of using generic probes such as SNMP MTTRAPD Probe, Syslog Probe, Ping probe, Email probe etc. is assumed.
- He should have good communication skills to perform/support Unit testing, E2E integration testing of developed functionalities Support the deployment process, including sanity testing Defect resolution
- Understands complex and advanced Network Management/Monitoring concepts and Must be proactive and preventive in problem solving
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks along with Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Should have good communication skills with internal as well as external stakeholders and must have worked in an Onsite/Customer facing role
This is a critical position; interviews are taking place this week so contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.