AOS Linux Business Application Specialist - AmsterdamAmsterdam, North Holland Consulting
AOS Linux Business Application Specialist - Amsterdam - Immediate Start
A fantastic opportunity for a Linux Specialist has opened up for a Global Consultancy client in beautiful Amsterdam. This is a contract opportunity for a long term project initially 6 months contract with the option to extend.
- As an IT Specialist at IT Operations in the AOS Linux Business Applications department, you are part of a second line team and responsible for the operation deployments, and for the installation (integration) and upgrades of the Applications in our infrastructure.
- All Business Applications are based on Linux, Commercial Off-The Shelf software (Tridion, I-Crew, Liferay, MBOX, Documentum, etc) as well as Non Cots.
- You also support the Self Service Component teams in many ways, such as Access paths (F5), Tomcat, Pivotal Container Service, XFB, XLDeploy and Control M. Next to this, you are an expert in Mashery.
- The IT Specialist Linux Applications that we are looking for has a higher Bachelor / Academic working level or capacity and a completed IT-related education. Of course you need scripting knowledge
- You have an excellent knowledge of Linux and knowledge of Web Components. It is also required if you have experience with Agile and Lean.
- In terms of competences, you are someone who is communicative, open, and eager to learn and you can work independently as well as in a team.
For successful applicants interviews are guaranteed in 24 hours and same day decisions. I have an excellent relationship with my client and can guarantee within the hour response if you apply today.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.