T24 Business Analyst -100% Remote - Banking - Immediate StartEngland Consulting
T24 Business Analyst -100% Remote - Banking - Immediate Start
Empiric have received exciting instructions from one of the world's most innovative Investment Banks for a T24 Business Analyst with strong experience in Investment / Private Banking, and also an good understanding of T24 Capital Markets Modules (Securities, Derivatives). Plus, previous experience of providing detail mapping for several interface requirements and dealing with complex issues related to legacy system integration primarily on multiple online and batch interfaces.
Furthermore, T24 implementation experience in a banking environment is essential
100% Remote work is fine.
Responsibilities and skills
- Good knowledge on the banking business process and functions is preferred.
- Provide guidance and mapping on preparing Interface design document and assisting the technical team.
- Ensure performance optimization on several real-time and near real-time interfaces between T24 and other external and internal systems
- Working closely with the business and technical team while creating a bridge between the two work groups and enabling an easy channel of information.
- Identifying similar data populations to effective manage and reduce multiple P2P interfaces
- Knowledge of Temenos Data Lake would be an advantage
- Knowledge of working with ESB systems for event driven messaging and orchestration would be an advantage
- T24 implementation experience in a banking environment
- Essential functional knowledge to support analysis and design
Term: 12 to 18+ months
Rate: Market rate + Starter Bonus
For successful applicants interviews are guaranteed in 24 hours and same day decisions. I have an excellent relationship with my client and can guarantee within the hour response if you apply today.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.