Content Analyst - SharePoint - Remote - Immediate StartEngland Consulting
Content Analyst - SharePoint - Remote - Immediate Start
A fantastic opportunity for a Content Analyst who has experience with SharePoint Applications has opened up for a Global Consultancy client in London. This is a contract opportunity for a long term project initially 6 months contract with the option to extend.
We are looking for someone who is available to join immediately and who is comfortable to work from home, for the foreseeable future.
- Content design, content strategy, content creation, UX, user needs, user centred design, GDS and SEO.
- End-to-end CMS implementations, content migrations, website and intranet design and builds and apps.
- CMS, SharePoint, Adobe AEM (CQ5), Sitecore, Magento, WordPress, bespoke CMS, and SaaS delivery.
- SEO, content marketing, content development, content analysis, content population and governance.
- Edit, write, commission, sub, quality assurance, publishing, content planning and content delivery.
- Create and publish all media formats, articles, features, blogs, social media posts, adverts, and videos.
- Project management
For successful applicants interviews are guaranteed in 24 hours and same day decisions. I have an excellent relationship with my client and can guarantee within the hour response if you apply today
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.