Oracle E-business WMS Solution Architect - Brussels - BelgiumBrussels Consulting
Oracle E-business WMS Solution Architect - Brussels - Belgium
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative consultancies for an Oracle E-business WMS Solution Architect. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Belgium and will provide long term (6+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- At least one full-cycle implementation of Oracle E-business WMS as Solution Architect
- Experience of minimum 10-12 years as Oracle E-business WMS Solution Architect / Functional Consultant
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders. (Customer, Customer Business users, TCS team, Non TCS teams, external stakeholders)
- Experience of managing and working with people from different ethnicity and culture.
- Collecting, analysing and describing what the system must do (functional system requirements) and defining the system scope for the project.
- As Solution Architect, take the lead in requirement analysis, solution design, solution mapping and configuration and providing the solution architecture
- Collecting, analysing and describing the qualities and restrictions of the system: the non-functional requirements.
- Responsible to acquire necessary knowledge and support project development and implementation from a functional perspective
- Support technical team in developing technical solution for the functional requirements and validate the technical solution.
This is a critical position; interviews are taking place this week so contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.