Application Monitoring Specialist - StockholmStockholms Län Consulting
Application Monitoring Specialist - Stockholm - Sweden - Swedish Speaking
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative consultancies for an Application Monitoring Specialist. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Sweden and will provide long term (6+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
Operation and management of the AppDynamcis platform and delivery of its capabilities;
* Daily health checks of OnPremise platform with HA
* Maintaining and further developing the platform
* Support on-boarding for applications and teams for APM, Real User Monitoring (RUM) and Analytics / Business IQ
* Gradually lift the use of collected data and present it to wider target groups.
* Support - Assistance in configuring and installing agents, dashboards, alarms and permissions.
* System documentation and recovery plan
* Contribute to AppDynamics / APM roadmap
* OS patching and versioning (distributed and clustered Linux environment)
* Multi-year experience in running the AppDynamics / APM implementation in larger organizations.
* AppDynamics Implementation Professional certification, or equivalent experience
* Updated in both development and technology
* Worked with Java / .NET
* Databases (MySQL for platform operation, other databases for monitoring and analysis)
* Linux Redhat (platform operation)
* SAFe and Agile working methods
* Ensure the need for capacity and functionality
This is a critical position; interviews are taking place this week so contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.