Cloud Operations Engineer - Dutch Speaking - EindhovenEindhoven, North Brabant Consulting
Cloud Operations Engineer - Dutch Speaking - Eindhoven, Netherlands
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for a Cloud operation Engineer. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in The Netherlands and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
- Extensive experience with Cloud infrastructure in Azure Technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting VM Migration/Replication/Backup issues in Recovery Services Vault. Creating backup Policies, Replication Policies, Configuring Replication Items/Backup Items. Performing Test failover and Cleanups.
- Experience in Cloud Monitoring Solution. Knowledge in Azure Monitor/Log Analytics/Alerts/Alert Actions/Metrics/Creating Monitoring Dashboards.
- Experience with any third party cloud monitoring solution.
- Experience in Automation Solution
- Configuration management, Deploying infrastructure through ARM Templates, modifying existing ARM templates,
- Experience in Azure Active Directory, Configuring AD Connect, Configuring federation between On-prem ADDS and Azure, Troubleshooting AD connect issues, Troubleshooting Logon issues through Azure Identity protection, Configuring Conditional Access Policies, Hybrid Azure AD Join, MFA and SSPR.
- Knowledge in Azure Policy, Azure Security Center and fixing any compliance issues. Detect and Prevent threats reported in Threat protection.
- Knowledge in creating storage accounts, VNETS, NSGs, Firewall, LB, Application Gateway, VM Resize/Configuration. Manage Storage Lifecycle policy.
- Knowledge in Google Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud IAM, VPC, VM Migration, Data Migration, G-Suite products.
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.