French Speaking SDA - Level 1/2 - BudapestBudapest Consulting
French Speaking SDA - Level 1/2 - Budapest
We have been retained by a global consultancy to secure a number of French Speaking Service Desk Agents, to provide level 1/2 to various customers.
This exciting and challenging project is happening in the beautiful and vibrant city of Budapest and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
Call and Incident Management
- Handles and documents all incoming requests or incidents within the contractually agreed timeframes (Response SLA) in the actual ITSM tool provided.
- Owns the ticket throughout its life cycle and ensures that all relevant information is captured, follows up the cases regularily to ensure timely resolution.
- Answers incoming phone calls, email, chat and self services within agreed SLA's, handles them in accordance with relevant priority and client specific call script.
- Performs password reset and user account unlocks in business applications as per agreed SLA's.
- Troubleshoots the application problems as per available process.
- Learns and implements new technologies, tools, processes and policies.
- Documents new technical solutions in knowledge base (process sheets), suggests improvements to the existing ones.
- Attends all training sessions as per the Training Plan.
- Complete all mandatory internal requirement for training/learning on time.
- Actively participates and shares ideas in team meetings, individual feedback sessions.
- End User proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7, Win8 or Win10 Operating systems, Internet, Antivirus
- End User understanding of Networking concepts, troubleshooting methods, hardware and software awareness
- Fluent French Speaker
These positions are due to start within the next 4-6 therefore, if interested please share your CV. Additionally if you would like to discuss these roles further please reach out to email@example.com
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.