Java Functional Analyst - Brussels - BankingBrussels Consulting
Java Functional Analyst - Brussels - Banking
An amazing opportunity for a Java Functional Analyst to join an amazing team in Belgium in the fabulous city of Brussels. The role is an immediate start and initial contract will be for 6 months.
What you can expect to be doing in this great role:
During the elaboration phase:
- Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements in detailed functional requirements
- Align with involved assets on the functional responsibilities each asset will need to implement
- Application design of the solution, identifying and detailing the impacts on the different application components as specified in the architecture
- Align with the different technical teams of the asset in order to specify each of their requirement
- During the construction phase:
- Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution
- Provide the technical definitions of components that are supported by different teams (queues, security, integration layers, …)
- Support suppliers during the development and integration and assembly testing (I&AT)
- Analyse defects during test phase
- Support the release and deployment teams in the different environments
Java Functional Analysts - apply today for your chance to experience the beauty of Belgium while improving your skills and gaining an unforgettable experience!
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.