Polish Transaction Specialist - BudapestBudapest Consulting
Polish Transaction Specialist - Budapest
Polish Transaction Specialist is required for a long-term contract position with a major blue-chip client in Budapest, Hungary.
The Polish Transaction Specialist must have the following skills and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Good command of MS Office applications
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Participation in Transitions/Knowledge Transfer is an advantage
- Experience in similar industry or knowledge of retail and partner support
- Accounts Payable/Accruals-related experience
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week, start date ideally within 2 to 4 weeks. Pay rate commensurate with relevant experience
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.