Data Analyst - Big Data - Dutch or French SpeakingBrussels Consulting
Data Analyst - Big data - French or Dutch Speaking - Brussels, Belgium
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative banks for a Data Analyst. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Belgium and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
What you can expect to be doing in this great role:
Required Key Skills and Experience:
- You follow the Agile, iterative way of working and collaborate very closely with the squad members creating value for both business and customer. Your main objectives are:
- To collect business requirements through various requirements techniques
- To translate them into an efficient Data solution by designing data flows, data models and data stores/data sets, mapping rules, access mechanisms, …
- To analyse the best "golden" sources of data and define the business and technical rules on how to integrate them
- To design and develop the "logical" and "physical" data models and data stores, and to industrialise the feeding and deliveries from the integrated data stores (Datawarehouse, DataMart's, data sets)
- To streamline these data pipelines across the enterprise, for maximum usage throughout the company or business/function
- To test the solutions to ensure that it meets the business expectations
- To accompany the business/function during testing and validation activities
- To apply at all time data management practices (metadata, data dictionary, data consistency, …) whilst ensuring compliancy of and data protection on the data assets and products at all time.
- Strive to deepen your knowledge of your data perimeter ('Know your data'). Support your colleagues and clients by explaining the content of existing DATA solutions and advising how they can be leveraged to answer new questions
- Document the technical solution description, work on the design and/or the integration with other systems or applications. Prepare and do the follow up of the installation in the QA and PROD environment where you make also the bridge with other IT-teams you need to implement the solution.
- Monitor and guarantee the continuity of your applications in the QA and PROD environment. Follow up and analyse the incidents and identify the root-cause.
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week !!! The sun is still shining in Belgium at the moment, so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.