D365 F&O Functional Consultant - Finance and AccountingLondon Consulting
D365 F&O Functional Consultant - Finance and Accounting - London
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for a D365 F&O Functional Consultant. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in England and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
What you can expect to be doing in this great role:
Required Key Skills and Experience:
- 8-12 years of functional experience in AX/ Dynamics D365/AX2012/2009
- Having strong experience in Dynamics Finance, Trade & Logistics and Project modules.
- Having good experience in requirement analysis, fit gap analysis, conducting functional design, process design and product configuration
- Good experience with requirement analysis, process design, functional design, data migration, functional testing, user training
- Having strong knowledge of Financial reporting, accounting, product localizations
- Conducting workshops with stakeholders, Business process reengineering
- Delivering functional design documents
- End to end MS Dynamics ERP Implementation experience Finance, Trade & logistics, Project modules
- Extensive experience in design and training for orders to cash, procure to pay, pay when paid, general ledger accounting, project management and accounting
- Testing, Support & Trouble Shooting Experience
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week, so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.