Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Finance Functional ConsultantBirmingham, West Midlands Consulting
Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Finance Functional Consultant - Birmingham
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative Consultancies for a Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Finance Functional Consultant. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in England and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
What you can expect to be doing in this great role:
Required Key Skills and Experience:
- At least Two implementation experience of finance & its related modules in AX 2012 and higher version
- Excellent proficiency in AX 2012 & higher version with Academic qualification in Commerce stream
- Very high command on the Financials and its related modules such as AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Cash & Bank, Costing, Projects etc.
- Should be able to do requirement analysis, documentation, solution designing
- Good Proficiency in Solution architecture and design concepts
- Good Proficiency in overall system and application Architect designing.
- Very good proficiency in Incident Management
- Convergence with Interface and Third-Party systems
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define ideal and practical business system solutions driving standardization within the assigned work stream. This includes gathering requirements, estimating effort/cost, and documenting business cases
- Provide ERP support in complex requirements or challenges requiring a deep expertise
- Active partnership with key users to look for ways to further optimize system usage and best practices
- Active involvement into future strategic ERP deployments
- Work across multiple locations and business partners to develop global/regional improvements
- Be up-to-date with newest version of the ERP, finding out opportunities to further optimize its usage
- Drives and challenges the business area on their current processes and assumptions to define the best solutions for the business need
- Accurately resolve and document system changes and issues
- Use a formal methodology when driving solutions
- Reinforce the business drivers that promote the usage of standard functionality
- Active role to support continuous improvements events providing a combined view of business and system processes
- Partners with the Finance Functional Lead for assistance in prioritization and communication
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week, so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.