DevOps Innovation Engineer for C#/.NET/Windows DevelopmentEindhoven, North Brabant Consulting
As a member of the FNF team you continually innovate our development environment, in support of our ambition to have Continuous Integration implemented efficiently and effectively.
- actively participate in the team's Agile/scrum activities
- pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team
- execute on enhancements to the continuous integration pipeline on speed/flexibility/usability.
A Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- You have experience in devops activities, preferably in a large development organization
- You preferably worked as a software developer in a C#/.NET development team
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team
- You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.