DevOps Enigneer for C#/.NET/Windows DeveloperEindhoven, North Brabant Consulting
As a member of the OASIS team, you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration.
- actively participate in the team's Agile/scrum activities
- diagnose issues and fix them
- pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team
- contribute to enhancing the continuous integration pipeline for speed, flexibility and usability
A Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- You have experience in devops activities, preferably in a large development organization
- You preferably worked as a software developer in a C#/.NET development team
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team
- You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Always acting to make the team succeed
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the project
- Result driven, "make it happen" attitude
- Accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view)
- A continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team's own performance
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.