Business Analyst - IAM Experience - London/GermanyLondon Consulting
Business Analyst - IAM Experience - London/Germany
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative banks for a Business Analyst. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in London or Germany and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- Business Analyst LS 3
- Technical knowledge:
- Technical skills of Identity and Access Management tools such as One Identity Manager, know how in the area of authentication and
- Authorization tools like Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, etc.
- MS-Office tools such as PowerPoint
- Professional skills:
- Strong analytical skills, many years of experience with IDM/IAM processes in heterogeneous system landscapes and target systems
- Organisational talent and coordination skills, know how Postbank process model
- Business processes Identity and Access Management, MaRisk, BaIT
- Social skills: Ability to work in a team; resilient; flexible; quick perception
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.