Dev Network Engineer - Dutch / French SpeakingBrussels Consulting
Dev Network Engineer - French/Dutch speaking - Brussels, Belgium
We have received instructions from one of the world's most innovative banks for a Dev Network Engineer. This exciting and challenging project is happening in a beautiful and vibrant city in Belgium and will provide long term (12+ months) job continuity and lots of job satisfaction.
What you can expect to be doing in this great role:
Required Key Skills and Experience:
- Support (L3) Engineer for the assigned network scope
- Participate to a 24/7h on-call schedule supporting the assigned network assets.
- Understand business needs and translate them in IT solutions supporting those business needs
- Ensure developed solutions are integrated in the current network topologies
- Ensure that developed solutions are being supported by current processes and existing or new network management tools.
- Build and test low level design documents based on existing high-level design and standards documents
- Implement according to existing change processes new network topologies/devices and functionality.
- Ensure standard asset management activities are timely executed for the assigned network assets
- Define solutions on LAN/WAN networks with strong Cisco products knowledge & experience
- Test solutions on non-prod
- Write HLD/LLD docs
- Act as reference for features & Branch network
- Handle complex incidents
- Provide support to ops engineer / L2
- Give advice to others
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this so spit-spot and contact me if you would like to be submitted or even a for a confidential chat.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.