Data Modeler / Data ModellerAmsterdam, North Holland Consulting
Data Modeller Positions : (Must have Data background, Dimensional Modelling and Azure Experience)
6+ months contract
2 Interviews and ASAP Start
Full Remote start then 3/4 days on site after Covid
- Experienced in developing the conceptual, logical, and physical data models for Datawarehouses and Datalakes (on prem and cloud)
- Experienced in Data modelling for relation database like sqlserver and NoSql databases like DocumentDB and Graph DB. Experience in Azure cosmos DB preferred.
- Must know different Data modelling techniques like DataVault, Dimentional modelling. Best practices for NoSql data modelling.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, T-SQL. knowledge of gremlin or cypher query languages will be advantage.
- Experienced in using tools like Erwin for data modelling, power designer, Enterprise Architect etc.
- Programming knowledge using python or java and experienced in ETL/ELT concepts.
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Analyze and translate business needs into data models (Conceptual, Logical and Physical) and data marts.
- Review modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Troubleshoot and optimize data systems.
- Develop data solutions to drive business initiatives. Design and jointly develop the data architecture with a Data Architect and ensure security and maintenance.
- Build and maintain metadata management and related tools.
- Be proactive in engaging with the team to drive analysis, ownership and buy-in of recommendations.
- Build data assets that enhance the quality of overall data structures (Data dictionary) feeding the Data Science, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics program.
Email - email@example.com
Phone - +44 203 854 5142
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.