Data Analyst - Data LakeLondon Consulting
Pay Rate 650 £ day
Data Analyst - Data Lake
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Data Analyst to join their team for the next 6 Months. This role has an immediate start subject to interview and onboarding. Any experience working with a bank or financial organisation is highly desirable.
As the Data Analyst you will be required to have the following experience;
- Knowledge of Data Lake, Tableau, QlikSense or similar technologies.
- Up to 7 years of professional work experience in information technology, engineering, or data analysis.
- 3 years of production level coding, with advanced Python programming proficiency.
- A BA/BS degree or higher in Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or relevant data technology field, or equivalent experience.
- Passion for data, and the know-how to wrangle large amounts of data.
- Familiar with Splunk, Hadoop, Tableau and Analytics technology, Knowledge of tests, linting and version control.
- Understanding of the financial world, particularly Digital platforms, Data Lake
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact me at Levado.Francis@empiric.com
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.