Product Manager (Booking platforms)Watford, Hertfordshire Consulting
Pay Rate 480 £ day
My client a well-known e-commerce brand are looking for a highly experienced product manager on a contract basis.
The role sits within the Product team, a new team created to help drive the business forward strategically.
- * Apply data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- * Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
- * Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
- * Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
- * Working with the wider Product team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- * Assist in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
- * Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
- * a minimum of 5 years online Product Management experience
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.