Data Consultant / Data EngineerEngland Consulting
Pay Rate 497 £ day
Data Consultant / Data Engineer
- 5-6-month contract + likely extensions
- ASAP start date
- Full remote work
- Working for a multinational financial services company.
- Data engineer with some experience with analysis and modelling. Wherescape experience nice to have
Key tasks for this candidate:
- Building the data pipelines within the squad and its delivery to the applications in the form of APIs (requirements to be given to the Data Engineer within the squad)
- Source to Target Mapping
- Testing - validating Data Engineer's output in terms of data quality, recency etc.
- Data Analysis
- Data Modelling (Data Vault)
- Understanding of Wherescape / Snowflake desirable
- Ability to deliver tasks by collaborating with business / IT / other teams
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.