Azure DevOps Engineer - NetherlandsNetherlands Consulting
Pay Rate 700 £ day
We are looking for multiple Azure DevOps Engineer to work for a leading banking customer based in Netherlands.
- a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- one or more cloud certifications and be willing to achieve other certificates before or after starting with us, like General Cloud concepts/Cloud fundamental training or Azure (one of the following): Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions;
- Preferably 2 or more years experience. Talented starters can also apply. Then you will at first be focused on learning together with the teams and broaden your experience and knowledge on the job;
- Solid skills in coding/scripting, ideally C#, Python, Bash or PowerShell;
- Experience of version control systems (GIT).
You like to work with:
- CI/CD tooling: VSTS, GitlabCI, Ansible, Packer, Azure Devops;
- Create and deploy Infra using ARM (Azure Resource Manager)templates
- Building Pipelines using YML (Infra Structure As Code)
- Learn how to manage Windows Virtual Machines
- Learn how to manage Internet Information Server (Web Server used by OutSystems)
- Learn about securing the environment. SSL/TLS, Certificates, read Nessus scan results
- Learn how to upgrade and maintain the Outsystems Platform Servers
- Networking: strong understanding of TCP/IP and UDP, subnetting, firewalls, VPNs;
- Systems Administration and Engineering: emphasis on RHEL and Windows Server;
- Security: Implementing security guidelines, solutions for cloud;
- Containerisation: Docker;
- Monitoring: Splunk, OMS, Cloudwatch;
- Agile practices: Scrum, DevOps, Kanban.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.