Business Architect (CURAM) - Urgent contract positionEdinburgh Consulting
Pay Rate 650 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our global client to secure a Solution Architect for a long term project.
The successful applicant will work on IBM Social Programme Management (SPM) software and be involved in translating strategy into a set of business-level designs.
To be right for this, you will have the following experience:
- Relevant practical experience as a Business Architect working in large organisations and on large-scale complex programmes. Must be accomplished in translating strategy, the purpose of the organisation and constraints (legal, financial and otherwise) into a set of business-level designs.
- Must have well developed skills in stakeholder engagement at all levels, with people from business and technical backgrounds, internal and public facing. Including multi-channel service design, process design and business information architecture.
- Experience in the practicalities of organisational change management is highly desirable.
- A background in the public sector and ideally in the social welfare domain is desirable.
- Experience of creating business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems inter-operate within organisations.
- Must be able to conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
- Ensure SPM solutions developed are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits).
- Evaluate project impacts and escalate issues and risk appropriately.
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy.
- Lead Senior Management through the development of a SPM business architecture plan. Evaluate and present information that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials that effectively summarise findings with recommendations.
- Work with the business to integrate capability planning and SPM roadmaps into their strategic planning and project implementations.
- Identify planning and initiative needs and ensure proposed initiatives fit with business capability road-maps.
- Lead the effort to identify and document capability and initiative needs and strategic prioritisation into SPM business architecture deliverables
Please apply for an urgent call to discuss further
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.