Business Change Specialist -Scotland basedGlasgow Consulting
Pay Rate 400 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our client in Glasgow to secure a Business Change specialist to lead the plan & lead the change management implementation for adoption of their new business critical system.
**Please note due to the uncertainty of COVID travel restrictions only candidates already residing in Scotland can be considered for this role**
The sucessful applicant will have proven track record on people focused projects within the hospitality/retail domain rather than technical platform delivery and will lead a team of change professionals to support employee adoption and usage.
To be right for this, you will have experience with the following:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal. Excellent active listening skills. Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situation
Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
Forward-looking with a holistic approach
Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
Problem solving and root cause identification skills
Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
Please apply for an urgent call to discuss further.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.