BPM Camunda Architect - Urgent contract - **Fully remote**London Consulting
Pay Rate 650 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our global client to secure a BPM Camunda Architect to support a Camunda roll out & implementation.
The successful applicant will have experience with the following:
- Architect profile with minimum 12 years of experienced in IT Industry with more than 5 years of experience in BPM space with recent experience on Camunda BPM
- Should possess comprehensive understanding of Camunda Enterprise edition and be able to design reusable and maintainable processes using BPMN, CMMN & DMN
- Should be conversant with latest versions and features of Camunda in order to be able to design optimal and extensible BPM framework for multiple BPM implementations to follow
- Should have comprehensive understanding of performance oriented designs, disaster recovery, data archival, cloud based application designs, scaling strategies and micro-service based architectures
- Hands on experience with BPMN , J2EE technologies , open source products and database is required
- Preferred deep knowledge around cloud applications, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, API gateways and microservices
- Detail understanding and experience around application security , dev-ops, agile implementations is preferred
- Good understanding of process automation using machine language / AI , chat-bots, Dev-ops and straight through processing is desirable
- Good communication with Customer facing skills is must
- Should be a team player , be able to provide guidance to onsite & offshore teams and need to take ownership of deliveries
Interview slots booked over the coming week so please apply for a call to discuss and book your slot.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.