Security Assurance Lead - **SC Clearance required**Glasgow Consulting
Pay Rate 600 £ day
Empiric have an opening for a Lead Security Assurance Officer to lead a department wide Information Security initiative.
The successful applicant will lead the Information Assurance activities in support of the CISO which include the below activities:
- Development and maintenance of Security Assurance programme, policy and strategic direction
- Conduct Security Assurance reviews using a variety of methods & techniques
- Delivery of IA training and awareness both in department & across government
- Supervise IA resources to ensure coordinated, effective delivery of IA policy and strategy providing excellent service to the Security officials, Risk Owners staff and partners
To be right for this, you will have experience with the following:
- Proven track record of leading Information Assurance programmes E2E
- Deep knowledge of Security controls & the ability to advise on appropriate controls for systems & services
- Lead & Coordination of IA reviews & risk assessments within central government
- Consultancy experience with strong stakeholder management skills
- Auditing background highly beneficial
- Minimum of active SC Clearance or above
Start date for this post will early January - please apply for a call to discuss further.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.