Security Architect - URGENT CONTRACTMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Consulting
Pay Rate 550 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our global client based in Milton Keynes to secure a Scurity Architect to support across legal and regulatory security and compliance standards.
The sucessful applicant will have experience with the following security procedures and technologies:
- Penetration Testing
- Security Analysis
- Physical Security Testing
- Vendor management of IT and Security 3rd parties
- Security Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Physical and Cyber security policies
- Firewalls and Identify Management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of security at all levels of the OSI model
- Experience of Architecting innovative Information Security technology systems in a consumer-facing sector.
- CISSP, CLAS, SANS GIAC or TOGAF certification an asset
Please apply for an urgent call to discuss.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.