Lead Web Publisher - Urgent contract positionEdinburgh Consulting
Pay Rate 280 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our global client to secure a a Web content publisher for a long term transformation project.
The successful applicant will head up the publishing function supporting the overall vision and road maps as well as managing a number of different personnel.
Role responsibilities include:
- Heading up the publishing function globally owning the overall vision, road map, and results.
- Lead the Document Owners/Content Creators/Site Managers
- Manage customer expectations
- Establish policies for content and document publishing, including service level agreements; ensure quality and efficiency in the execution of publishing services
- Train and oversee the work of publishers
- Establish criteria for access to publishing systems; manage user accounts and access privileges
- Monitor and create periodic reports and analysis on publishing activity
- Help implement sound publishing practices, including regular sharing of metrics
- Create / Track measures of success and communicate this data in a consumable way
- Develop the business case and rationale for new features and innovations; communicate platform developments / updates as needed so that partners understand what we are doing and why
- Maintain training / resource library for the centralized publishing team
- Partner with the AWT platform team: advocate new features, communicate platform changes to content/document owners
- Keep WTE leadership informed of the team's progress and provide a realistic picture of what is achievable with the resources at hand, issue executive publishing reports
Who we are looking for:
- You must have 8 + years' experience in a relevant publishig, operations, or service delivery management role, including expertise in managing processes and procedures globally
- Proven ability to oversee a function and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
- Experience with one or more of the following issue management and content management systems and tools preferred: JIRA, Zendesk, Bugzilla, Salesforce, Team site, Red Oak.
Please apply for an urgent call to discuss further
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.