Senior Java Engineer - Long term projectLondon Consulting
Pay Rate 545 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our global client to secure a Senior Java Engineer for a long term project.
The successful applicant will join a high performing team to develop platforms that will fundamentally change the way they provide products for channels to consumers.
To be right for this, you will have the following experience:
- Must be able to apply SOLID and other architectural principles to designs and code
- Must be able to articulate a clear understanding of event-driven architecture patterns
- Experience implementing event-based solutions is desirable
- A strong grasp of functional, non-blocking, asynchronous code or coroutines
- Strong object-oriented programming languages (Java;Springboot)
- Knowledge of Kafka or other messaging system
- An understanding of basic security concepts such as Hashing
The client is interviewing over the final 2 weeks of the year so please apply for an urgent call to book your slot.
Please note this role can be carried out remotely until further notice
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.