Fibre Engineer - Urgent contract roleWolverhampton, West Midlands Consulting
Pay Rate 175 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our client to secure multiple Fibre Engineers for an urgent project.
* Work underneath the Project Manager to complete Network Build / Installations to specific deadlines
* Carrying out an area survey to ascertain whether anything is preventing a successful installation
* UG/OH Installation of Fibre Optic Cables
* Fibre blowing, BFT Installations
* Building joints up to 288 fibres
* Fibre Splicing on a daily basis
* Complete customer installations when and if required
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities Desirable Certifications:
* BT / Fibre Splicing Training
Please apply for an urgent call to discuss further.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.