Senior Test AnalystKraków, Lesser Poland Consulting
Pay Rate 117 £ day
Empiric are engaged with our innovative client to secure a Lead & Senior Test Engineer with strong experience in Non Functional Testing for an urgent contract basis.
The successful applicant will join from 1st September on an initial 12 month contract.
To be right for this, you will have the following experience:
- Over all 8 + years of experience in testing (Non-Functional/Functional) Medical devices.
- Have worked extensively in Medical devices, preferably surgical microscopes.
- Ability to create/identify the non-functional requirements and conceptualize solutions that address key needs.
- Experience in Risk / Hazard analysis and good understanding of risk requirements
- Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
- Good in understanding end user environment and simulate them in lab environment to arrest the post-production issues
- Experience in test management and defect management tools like HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or equaling
- Experience in DICOM and PACS would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on any of the firmware upgrade tools like Flash Magic or equaling.
- In-depth knowledge of any languages like Java or Python
Please apply for an urgent call to discuss further and book your interview slot
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.