Service Management Lead / Service Delivery ManagerKraków, Lesser Poland Consulting
Service Management Lead / Service Delivery Manager - ITSM, ITIL, SERVICENOW
Rate: market rate
12 months contract
Immediate start / 1 months' notice
Great opportunity for a Service Management Lead to join a well-known company based in Krakow Poland for an End to End infrastructure operation project.
This will be a remote working job during COVID Virus and will be based on site after with flexibility.
- Lead a team for service management professional and measuring and driving the service levels for the provided services
- Define the service management process for the future mode of operations based on the agreed operating model
- Primary owner of supplier relationships. Escalation point for supplier issues for non-technical issues requiring resolution.
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids for product assortment
- Need to work cross-functionally to ensure both our customer needs and our business objectives are met
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Experience in handling incident, change, problem, service asset, and service knowledge management
- Understanding on managing IT infrastructure vendor contracts and coordination
- Define and analyze the data associated with ITSM processes as required for SLA/KPI mgmt
- Knowledge on structuring and restructuring processes along with assessing the improvement requirements
- Negotiate and obtain the exception of SLA/KPI due to agreed risks on the infrastructure
- Work with change managers to understand the SLM requirements for service defined under the service catalog
- Strong Service delivery experience
Nice to have
- Good proficiency in German and English
- Experience in working and interacting with diverse groups of people (internal and external), ability to gather and assimilate information from large groups of people, and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people
- Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgment skills
- Experience in working in ITSM tools like ServiceNow and its automation feasibilities for reporting
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.