Solutions ArchitectLuton, Bedfordshire Permanent
80,000 £ annum
£80,000 base plus bonus, pension and benefits
You will be a part of a large-scale digital transformation strategy and join the customer experience team. The programme has developed the SAP Cloud 4 Customer solution.
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Drive the technical design and architecture authority for the programme and provide technical leadership during the development, build, test and deployment phases.
- Assuring the solution adheres to the planned architecture and all functional and non-functional requirements are satisfied.
- You will also continuously look for opportunities to simplify and rationalise the platform technology stack.
- Analyse functional and non-functional business and technical requirements.
- Liaise with specialist teams and key suppliers and participate in delivery governance, steering boards and strategy forums.
What you will bring:
- Experience in Customer centric (CRM) / Customer 360 and Customer MDM projects.
- Experience in IaaS/PaaS implementations in a hybrid model
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and best practices specially integration with SaaS.
- Understanding of Data and Information Security core concepts, principles and best practices.
- Experience of applying various integration patterns in a highly complex and heterogeneous environment including SOA, API and Microservices.
- Understanding / Experience in implementing MDM (Master Data Management) solutions / concepts
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.