Senior Network EngineerLondon Permanent
120,000 £ annum
Senior Network Engineer
£100,000 - £120,000 base salary
My client, a financial organisation is looking for a Senior Network Engineer, you will be a member of the team that maintains and supports the global network and voice infrastructure.
What will you do?
- Responsible for Global data and voice network
- Design, deliver and support geographically disparate IT projects
- Manage and develop key supplier relationships
- Provide escalation path for fault resolution, talking directly to end users, suppliers and other teams
- Network monitoring and management, fault resolution, capacity planning, security, patching, maintenance.
- Working on a mix of projects to include Data Centre, offices, video and telephony
- Deliver simple, sustainable solutions and processes
What will you need?
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of supporting a data/voice/security network
- Experience of supporting and maintaining a global WAN network
- Experienced with Cisco ACI
- Cisco professional level qualifications to CCNP level as a minimum
- Possess knowledge to install, configure and troubleshoot multiple types of network hardware including:
- Cisco 6500, 7000, 5000, 3850 and 3750 switches
- Cisco 2900 and 4400 routers
- Cisco Meraki Security Appliances, switches and Wireless APs
- Checkpoint 4800 series appliances
- Juniper SRX 1400 Firewalls
- Cisco UCS Servers
- A good working knowledge of Cisco Collaboration including:
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- IOS gateways
- SIP gateways/trunks
- A thorough working knowledge of network technologies including:
- BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
- HSRP, Spanning-Tree, VPC and dot1x
- SIP, MGCP and H323
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.