Trainee Recruitment Consultant - LondonLondon Permanent
22,000 GBP Annually
Job Tittle: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Thinking about a Career in Recruitment?
If you’re someone who’s self-motivated, target driven and likes the nicer things in life then Recruitment is the career for you. With the opportunity to earn over £100,000 within 3 years, Recruitment is now seen as one of the most rewarding careers in the UK.
Thanks to a fantastic 2018, Empiric are looking for ambitious people to match our mission to be the number one specialist recruitment agency in Transformation and Change within Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
Empiric, the most exciting and unique environment in recruitment
Empiric is a high growth specialist agency with a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets. We have an award winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
- 5 consecutive years as a Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for.
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- Consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you want a bigger challenge to achieve higher rewards?
- Have you got the desire to keep improving on your own personal best and be better at what you do?
- Have you got experience in Business Development or Sales?
- Proven sales results: you’ve outperformed against sales targets or colleagues?
- Experience of working with commitment, focus and a drive to secure a winning result?
- Do you have high standards and want to deliver a high quality of work and service with integrity and honour?
- Are you friendly and open, you appreciate diversity in others?
- Do you value opportunities to collaborate?
- Ideally, but not essential, do you have Contract or Permanent Recruitment Experience?
The successful candidates will be joining one of our most successful teams at Empiric and will be provided with market leading training. You will be working with / alongside some of the best recruiters in the industry.
This along with an uncapped commission structure will not only enable you to fast track you earnings but will provide you with the grounding to become the No.1 recruiter within your sector.
What we offer you
- Trainee Development Programme equip / develop knowledge skills, expertise,
- Investment in your professional development with training and coaching support from Senior Leaders and industry specialists.
- High Earning potential
- Fantastic incentives
- Learn from the best, role models, top billers
- Management and Leadership Opportunities
- Clear career path from Trainee to Director Level
- A platform for success: Best Tools, Technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
- Fun and Inclusive people environment
- Opportunity to attend/host events
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
- To be the number one recruiter within your area of recruitment specialism
- Responsible for generating recruitment sales through business development.
- Business Development and Client Management within a specialist area within Data, Digital, Cloud or Security
- Sourcing Candidates using Job Boards and Referrals
- Attending specialist market events
- Building long term relationships with clients and candidates
- Mapping out clients and gathering market information,
Empiric is a privately owned, award winning global recruitment and staffing agency, with offices in London, Glasgow, Cambridge and New York. We are organically grown and our global expansion continues with further offices opening over the next two years across Europe. Over the next 3 years we will be growing our teams across our UK and international offices by 100 people. We want you to be a part of this.
Please contact Cameron Skinner on 02035974454 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.