Full stack - Software EngineerGuildford, Surrey Consulting
Pay Rate 525 £ day
Location Information: UK, Guildford
Contract (6 months)
The successful candidate will develop new tools and scripts to support intrusions
analysis, malware reverse engineering and incident response. With
demonstrable knowledge and experience in production-level software
- Develop tactical and strategic custom security analytics tools (e.g. customfile analyzer(s), custom protocol decoders, network detection content,rules and signatures, etc.)
- Development & customization of current technologies (e.g. our incident tracking & management platforms, building and managing new industry-provided tools/platforms, etc.).
- Communicate status of tools/capabilities development to support response, resolution and final root cause analysis to the appropriate stakeholders.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Database familiarity with mySQL, SQLite, MongoDB
- Experience with Linux system administration, networking protocols and fundamentals.
- Problem solving to learn new technical and non-technical analysis techniques to overcome problems.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.