C Software EngineerPermanent
65,000 GBP Annually
C / Linux Software Engineer – Revolutionary New Software Start-up – Straight graduates through to Highly-experienced Software Engineers considered
Position: C / Linux Software Engineer (Graduates Considered)
Cambridge start-ups have gone on to become some of the most successful software companies in the world. Here at Empiric we have decades of local IT Recruitment experience under our belts and constantly hear about new start-ups, and I think it is safe to say we were blown away by this company’s technology. The level of investment they have received at start-up phase is unprecedented. Every investor they have approached wants to be part of this, as they see this is going to be a huge technological breakthrough. Intrigued? You should be…….
Salary: Completely negotiable – they need great Engineers to drive the technology forward, and appreciate great people come at a premium.
For experienced C / Linux Software Engineers:
- Brilliant at C programming
- Linux programming experience
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Electronic Engineering or other numerate subject
- Any experience in Python or low-level coding highly beneficial
- Desire to work in a team driven environment
- A 2.1 or 1st Class honours from a good University with strong academic credentials
- Grads, Post-Grads or Post-Docs specialised in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Electronic Engineering
- Academic experience in C and Linux
- Join a team developing and enhancing software products
- Complete a range of software development tasks – these can be selected by you – you can choose what areas and projects you would like to work on.
- Depending on what you enjoy you could; get involved with all areas of the SDLC, look after bespoke custom client requests, train customers or partake in quality improvement activities
- The opportunity to choose the work within development that interests you
- A highly collaborative team environment where sharing thoughts is always encouraged
- The chance to join a company on the brink of success working on a very cool product
- Great work/life balance not only offered, but encouraged
- Pension, health care, dental, opticians, life assurance, childcare vouchers,
- 25 days holiday
Keywords – C / Linux / Embedded / Low-level / Graduate / Post-Graduate / Post-Doctorate, Computer Science / Maths / Physics / Electronic Engineering / Grads / Post Grads / Post Docs / Software Engineering / Software Development / Python / ARM / Kernel
Even if this role isn’t quite right but you are looking for a role in Software Engineering please ask us about our Exclusive Job Search Service which includes free expert CV writing and advice.
Empiric focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers and developers in the Cambridge area.