Telecommunications Enterprise Architect - RemoteLondon Permanent
130,121 £ annum
Telco Enterprise Architect - Major telecommunication end client
Unique Contract Openings -12 months
Location: Fully Remote based (Europe Client)
Empiric's client is a Salesforce platinum partner looking to expand exponentially due to continued excellent in their field. They are consistently driving the boundaries of scientific and technological excellence.
The opportunity to join a firmwide project as a Enterprise Architect focussing on BSS and creating E2E architecture, data architecture and modelling and telecom BSS domain.
- 15+ Years of development/design experience with Telco (Wireless/Wireline) B2B/B2C business
- 5+ years of Enterprise Architecture designing engagements for Telecom Service Providers
- 10+ years E2E Solutions Architecture for Telco BSS
- Guide and manage E2E solutions team
- Understand CRM landscape
- Set and asses corporate goals
Good to have
- Certifications on TM Fourm Frameworks, eTO, TAM or ODA
- Exposure to diverse technologies emviroments
- Understanding of open source based technologies, microservices and event driven architecture
Interested? Please contact Josh Ramsay, Consultant for an informal discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
The client has interview slots booked for this week so be quick!
Empiric is a leading technology and transformation recruitment agency specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals globally.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.