Business AnalystWorthing, West Sussex Permanent
42,000 £ annum
Empiric Solutions are working with a leading utilities client who are looking for a Business Analyst to come in and work collaboratively with their Project Managers and their IT and Business teams to ensure that requirements are accurately translated in to system implementations and that business processes are optimized where appropriate.
- Working with Project management methods e.g. using PMP, Prince2 (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Waterfall and Agile/Iterative development approaches
- Proven business analysis skills
- Experience of user acceptance testing of solutions
- Sound understanding of IT / Web technologies
- A certificate in business analysis practice e.g. BCS/ISEB/CPAB certified
- Experienced in a variety of methodologies such as use cases, user stories and UML
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent
- Being tasked with analysing business processes within the company and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed:
- Business Requirements Document, Process Models, Use Cases, User Stories, GUI, UX/Screen and Interface designs
- Producing business cases to underpin business projects
- Advise Senior Management
- Assist in creating IT solutions
- Assist in testing IT systems
- Provide staff training of the systems implemented
- Shaping analysis approach and coaching more junior BA staff
If this role sounds of interest to you, get in touch and apply today for more details!
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.