Infrastructure Engineer- Perm- GlasgowGlasgow Permanent
75,000 £ annum
My leading Telco client based in Glasgow is seeking a Senior Infrastrcutre Engineer, the successful candidate will have experience of:
- Providing technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
- Understanding cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
- Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Experience integrating 3rd party software or applications
- Keenly aware of risk and how to manage it in an enterprise environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.