SAP Finance Solution LeadBrussels Consulting
We are looking for candidate with minimum 10 years experience on SAP S/4 HANA Finance. The candidate would work as Finance Solutions Lead and should have broad experience in designing and implementing end to end On Premise SAP S/4 HANA Finance solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
The candidate will be responsible to manage the planning and successful delivery of functional and technical components of SAP Financial solutions.
High level key responsibilities:
* This role is of a 'hands-on' and is not restricted to leading and guiding team.
* The candidate should have rich knowledge of functional and technical components of SAP systems and processes in the areas of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, FSCM, Cash Management, Treasury, Revenue Accounting etc. preferably using SAP S/4 HANA version 1610 and above.
* Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
* Continuous discussions with architect teams to prepare solution presentations to finalise high level designs for various processes in the areas of Finance.
* Active participation in overall process workshops that impact Finance areas, covering aspects across different geographies
* Review of solution presentations prepared by Finance team, Review of specification documents, Updates of Design Documents etc.
* Thorough knowledge on localisation components including Taxation for any one country. Knowledge of more than one country would be additional advantage. Exs: Countries like US, Belgium, UK, China, India, Russia etc.
* Provides leadership to team and integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients. Consults with team members and other organizations on complex issues.
* Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project preparation, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment phases.
Education and Experience Required:
* Minimum a Bachelor's degree in the core Finance / Commerce area.
* Preference will be given to candidates having Chartered Accountants degree.
* Preference to SAP Certified candidates
* Mininimum 10 years experience on SAP for varied implementations or support in the broad area SAP Finance solutions.
* Knowledge of S4 HANA Reporting tools like APF, Query Designer, AO etc. is a plus
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.