Test Manager - GermanyGermany Consulting
Location : Germany
Contract : 6+ months
* Strong communication skills - both verbal and written (German language preferable, not mandatory. Will have an edge against other profiles)
* ISTQB Certified Test Manager
* Airline Domain (Altea applications) preferable
* Good in Customer management and vendor management
* Strong in Testing concepts, involved in different levels of testing like Functional, Regression, Integration, Compatibility, etc.,
* Responsible for Test Strategy, Test Planning, Define Test Scope, Test preparation, Manage Test Execution, Tracking reports, Test Exit reports, sharing of daily / weekly test reports, highlighting risks & issues.
* Good working experience in Web based Testing and webservice testing
* Experience in Test Management for an Agile team of 10+ associates
* Agile working experience - Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Review and Retrospective
* Effective Reporting and presentation skills
* Understanding of Non-Functional requirements
* Played test manager role at customer location, coordination with the offshore team to meet the deliverables on time, with high quality.
* Experience in working in a Multi Test Provider Environment
This is a critical position, interviews are taking place this week so be sure to be an early applicant!
contact Tommy for a confidential chat.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.