Kubernetes Platform Administrator / System EngineerSpain Consulting
Kubernetes Platform Administrator / System Engineer - DevOps
Exciting opportunity for a Kubernetes System Administrator / Platform Engineer to work for leading global client located over 3 sites: Lisbon, Madrid & Seville. To be successful in this role you will be a highly experienced in Kubernetes with good working knowledge around Prometheus Monitering.
- K8s experience for at least 1,5 years.
- Production monitoring - second level problem analysis and resolution
- Take over all administration, engineering, maintenance and support service tasks and activities at 2nd and 3rd Levels in respect of the Kubernetes platform.
- Kubernetes platform upgrades.
- Continuous Integration systems. Pipeline integrations.
- System performance analysis and capacity planning.
- Source code management systems (Git)
- Docker containers and CoreOS.
- Prometheus monitoring
- Calico CNI
- Istio service-mesh
- ELK stack.
This role offers a remote start due to Covid-19, but further down the line you will be expected to work normal hours in either Lisbon, Madrid or Seville office locations
This is set to be a very long term project, business critical hire with interviews taking place so please apply immediately if this sounds like the next role for you.
Contact: Taylor Wright - Empiric
Please apply now.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.