Recruitment Consultant - Glasgow
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 + Commission + benefits
A career at Empiric will help you fulfil your potential and give you the opportunity to make a lot of money quickly. We are after experienced sales professionals with winning attitude and we can offer you an excellent commission structure and additional financial incentives and more.
We are a specialist recruitment agency in the within the Data, Digital, Cloud and Security sectors. It is a multi-award winning business and one of the fastest growing agencies within the technology sector and we are after ambitious people to join our team and be part of our future success.
What we can offer you
- High earning potential with an excellent commission scheme
- Fantastic incentives – expensed holidays, high achiever's club and lots of nights out (we are a sociable bunch)
- Inspirational and supportive management
- Integrated CRM and back office resources to help you do your job more easily
- Clear personal development programme and career path
- We support each other with shared and indivudal targets within our highly collaborative environment
- We promote a fun and inclusive working environment.
What we are after
- Proven sales results - you have outperformed against sales targets or colleagues
- Ability to work towards and hit monthly financial targets
- Desire to keep improving on your own personal best and be better at what you do
- Experience of working with commitment, focus and a drive to secure a winning result
- Consistently Deliver of high quality of work
- Friendly and open, you appreciate diversity in others
- Attend specialist events to improve your market knowledge and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identify and target key candidates in line with client requirements
- Source candidates using multiple job boards and referrals
- It is vital that you can build strong and ongoing relationships with job seekers and clients
- Be responsible for generating new business and maintaining a constant and active pipeline of leads
- Remain compliant with company GDPR regulations
Created in 2005, we are a rapidly expanding specialist recruitment agency with offices in London, Cambridge, Glasgow and New York. Our goal is to be a £100m operation by 2020 and we are on track to hitting this goal. We are leaders in promoting diversity and inclusion within the recruitment and technology sector.
- 4 consecutive years of being in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- Consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
To apply for this role please send you CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions please call Aaron or Ben on 0203 675 7777.