Recruitment Consultant - Nordics
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 + Commission + benefits
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
We are after ambitious, reward orientated and motivated consultants to join our rapidly expanding Nordic team and help us become the number one specialist recruitment agency in the within Data, Digital, Cloud and Security sector.
Previous Nordic experience is not essential. We want hard working consultants who will work well in a team and who wants to earn lots of money. We will give you the opportunity to do just that.
Empiric is a multi-award winning business and one of the fastest growing agencies within the technology sector and we are after experienced recruiters to join our team and be part of our future success.
Interested in the role? Send in your CV
What we offer you
- High Earning potential
- Fantastic incentives – expensed holidays, achiever clubs, office bar, our own golf and F1 simulator, lots of nights out (we are a socialable bunch)
- Clear career development programme
- Investment in your professional development with training and coaching support
- Guidance and on the job training from our top billers
- We give you the tools to succeed and be a high billing consultant
- A highly collaborative environment where we support each other to achieve our individual and shared targets
- Fun and inclusive working environment
What we are after
- Motivated individuals with a drive to reach their full potential
- Experience in either contract or permanent recruitment
- Proven results: you’ve outperformed against sales targets or colleagues?
- Experience of working with commitment, focus and a drive to secure a winning result?
- Consistently deliver of high quality of work
- Friendly and open, you appreciate diversity in others
Created in 2005, we are a rapidly expanding specialist recruitment agency with offices in London, Cambridge, Glasgow and New York. Our goal is to be a £100m operation by 2020 and we are on track to hitting this goal. We are leaders in promoting diversity and inclusion within the recruitment and technology sector.
- 4 consecutive years of being in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- Consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
To apply for this role please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please 0203 675 7777.