Job Tittle: Senior Consultant
Practice: Technology Projects, Change and Transformation
Empiric is a high growth specialist agency with a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist technology and change and transformation markets. We have an award winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
Further growth and expansion has created an opportunity for an ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Technology Projects, Change and Transformation Practice. We are looking for a Recruiter with “Top Biller” ambitions to match our mission to be the number one specialist recruitment agency in Projects, Change and Transformation within Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
Who you are
• Want a bigger challenge to achieve higher rewards. You thrive on meritocracy.
• Desire to keep improving on your own personal best and be better at what you do
• Have high standards and want to deliver a high quality of work and service with integrity and honour
• Friendly and open. You appreciate diversity in others and value opportunities to collaborate
• Experienced in Business Development and Proactive Recruitment Approaches
• Contract or Permanent Recruitment Experience
Specialist Recruitment Consultant Role
• To be the number one recruiter within your area of recruitment specialism
• Responsible for executing a specialist recruitment strategy to generate recruitment sales of £750,000 in total within 3 years (depending on seniority).
• Strategy led Business Development and Client Acquisition within a specialist area of Technology Projects, Change and Transformation
• Candidate Delivery: Contingent Search, Market Mapping, Headhunting, Networking & Referrals
• Adopt an informed and consultative approach to fully understand the needs of clients and candidates
• Build and nurture long term relationships with clients and candidates
• Be a role model to junior members of the team
• Acquire knowledge and insight access across all areas of Change and Transformation within specialist strategy
• Host and attend specialist market events
• Work in partnership with Empiric Client Services and Marketing teams to create specialist talent communities to create a forum for innovation in technology
What we offer you
• Clear Career Path to Director Level
• Management and Leadership Opportunities
• Investment in your Professional Development with Training and Coaching support
• A platform for success: Best Tools, Technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
• High Earning, Incentive and Reward Culture
• Fun and Inclusive people environment
We are happy to have an initial informal exploratory conversation in confidence.
Please contact Aaron Higgs on 0203 675 7777 or email to email@example.com