Consultant - Contract
Job Tittle: Recruitment Consultant - Contract
Practice: Strategy and Architecture
Empiric is a high growth specialist agency with a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist technology and transformation and change markets. We have an award winning culture and a proven track record for growth.
Further growth and expansion has created an opportunity for a driven Recruitment Consultant to join our Strategy and Architecture Practice. We are looking for an experienced sales professional with “Top Biller” ambitions to match our mission to be the number one specialist recruitment agency in Strategy and Architecture within Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
Who you are
- Want a bigger challenge to achieve higher rewards. You thrive on meritocracy.
- Desire to keep improving on your own personal best and be better at what you do
- New Business Development Experience
- Proven sales results: you’ve outperformed against sales targets or colleagues
- Experience of working with commitment, focus and a drive to secure a winning result
- Have high standards and want to deliver a high quality of work and service with integrity and honour
- Friendly and open. You appreciate diversity in others and value opportunities to collaborate
- Ideally but not essential you have Contract or Permanent Recruitment Experience
Specialist Recruitment Consultant Role
- To be the number one recruiter within your area of recruitment specialism
- Responsible for executing a specialist recruitment strategy to generate recruitment sales of £500,000 in total within 3 years (depending on seniority).
- Strategy led Business Development and Client Acquisition within a specialist area of Strategy and Architecture
- Candidate Delivery: Contingent Search, Market Mapping, Headhunting, Networking & Referrals
- Adopt an informed and consultative approach to fully understand the needs of clients and candidates
- Build and nurture long term relationships with clients and candidates
- Acquire knowledge and insight access across all areas of Strategy and Architecture within specialist strategy
- Host and attend specialist market events
- Work in partnership with Empiric Client Services and Marketing teams to create specialist talent communities to create a forum for innovation in technology
What we offer you
- Investment in your Professional Development with extensive Training and Coaching support
- Supportive and Inspirational Management
- Clear Career Path to progress to Team Leader and Management
- A platform for success: Best Tools, Technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
- High Earning, Incentive and Reward Culture
- Fun and Inclusive people environment
We are happy to have an initial informal exploratory conversation in confidence.
Please contact Aaron Higgs on 0203 675 7777 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org