Projects, Change & Transformation
Our Projects, Change & Transformation practice works in collaboration with our clients to provide the recruitment solutions to successfully achieve their change and transformational objectives.
From start-ups through to multi-national blue chip businesses, and with our in-depth understanding of the market, we specialise in delivering talented and experienced professionals that will have the right cultural fit, skills and experience to meet your needs.
We specialise in:
- Business change
- Digital transformation
- HR and financial transformation
- Lean Six Sigma
- Cultural change
- Behavioural change.
Operating across the UK and around the world, we possess knowledge, insight and market access across all areas of Change and Transformation.
Simply provide us your contact details and we will be in touch
Here at Empiric we are confident you will benefit from not just from our ability to deliver but also our exceptional service levels and an informed, consultative approach to recruitment.
Download Empiric's change & transformation brochure (pdf download)
No stone unturned
- We have a meticulous approach to finding you the right change professional - we don't just do job boards and CV databases searches.
- Our recruiters are not generalists. They specialise in change and transformation recruitment to ensure they know the sector, the talent pool and client needs inside out
- Extensive candidate mapping
- Nurturing of talent through our community engagement initiatives
- Through our community engagement we have exclusive candidate representation on many talented professionals
Active investment into the tech community
- Through our community investment and engagement programmes, it enables us to truly immerse ourselves within the change and transformation community
- We listen and learn from the talent pool to have a greater understanding of what would interest them should the right role arise
- We organise and host regular events on topical tech issues
Delivering a market differentiator
- In collaboration with you will work to support your wider talent & diversity objectives
- Women make up just 17% of the tech sector and this is a massive untapped pool of talent. We actively target and nurture women IT professionals and those from other minority groups to present to clients
- NextTechGirls initiative aims to get 5,000 school girls into meaningful tech work experience by 2020 and help create future tech talent
For more information about how we can search and identify the right IT professional for you call 0203 597 4448 or email us.