Start your recruitment career with Empiric
Looking to start your career now and start earning?
A career in recruitment can offer you the opportunity to earn a lot of money fast, progress your career quickly and teach you valuable business skills. If you are self-motivated, ambitious and goal orientated, then you could have a successful and rewarding career in recruitment ahead of you.
If you are interested in a career in recruitment and want to work for a company that is committed to investing in you and giving you the skills to help you become a successful recruiter, head to the Empiric Careers website to get in touch.
Current Empiric vacancies
Current Empiric vacancies (bilingual candidates)
Am I right for recruitment?
Anyone can be a recruiter but what separates the best from the rest is what they bring to the role. If any of the following describes you, we can work with you to develop you into a high billing, successful recruiter:
You will need that drive to succeed. We will give you the skills, knowledge and training to be excellent - you will need to push yourself to make it happen.
- Critical thinker
Be confident in analysing situations and make informed, intelligent decisions.
- Confident communicator
Build strong relationships, be able to listen and be assertive when dealing with job seekers and clients.
- Ambitious and financially motivated
We are on the lookout for those who have that inner drive to better themselves, confident in their ability to hit targets and have that competitive edge to be the best.
- Team player
Being part of a team and collaborating with others is vital to being a successful recruiter at Empiric.
Entry level jobs
What is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will focus on candidate attraction, sourcing, identifying and screening job seekers to presenting your pool of candidates to a more senior colleague who will shortlist those most suitable to the client.
As you develop in your career you will get more face time with clients, presenting candidate shortlists as well as business development (BD) activities where you will be responsible for bringing in new clients to the company.
Starting your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your typical career progression will look something like this:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant >> Recruitment Consultant >> Senior Recruitment Consultant >> Principal Consultant >> Management
As you progress you will have more BD responsibilities and delivery targets but your basic compensation and additional bonuses will be that much greater and financially rewarding. These consultants are offered referred to as 360 Consultants as they are responsible for sourcing the candidates as well as liaising with clients.
What questions are you asking about your future?
What training will I get?
All new starters at Empiric will enter the 6 months “Essential Recruiter” Training programme. This covers multiple training sessions as well as coaching. We understand that everyone learns differently so we use a blended approach incorporating multiple streams of learning. We also have additional sessions on multiple topics, a management training course as well as management coaching.
Our training is led by in-house industry experts with recruitment experience so you will be learning from the best with real life experience.
How much will I earn?
This depends on how ambitious you are. Basic salary is up to £20k in year 1 but commission is uncapped which means the harder you work and the more placements you make, the more commission you earn. When promoted to a specilaist Recruitment Consultant, basic goes up to a potential £28k.
Our commitment to developing you
We promise to give you the skills, knowledge and support to become a high performing recruiter.
- Clear structured training and development programme at every stage of your career.
- Hands on coaching from our highest performers who will share their winning practices with you.
- Mentoring to nurture your development and listen to any issues you have.
- The opportunity to get promoted quickly and fast track opportunities to progress in line with our growth plans.
- State of the art technology to allow you to find clients and job seekers.
- Our content led marketing will ensure that we stand out from the competition and our strong brand awareness within the tech sector will help you do your job more easily.
Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to earn a lot of money. Hit your targets and you will be well rewarded with a range of incentives including additional performance bonuses and early finish Fridays, through to all expenses paid holidays.
We are very proud of our inclusive culture and we provide a fun and supportive working environment that helps bring out the best in you.
We have won a number of awards including:
- Top 100 Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For in the UK 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
- 3 star Best Companies (the best rating there is)
- Awarded APSCo Award for Excellence – CSR Initiative of the Year 2018
- Awarded Women in IT Excellence Diversity Project of the Year Award 2018
- Best CEO for Candidate Experience 2016 at European CEO Awards
- Awarded APSCo Diversity & Inclusion Award 2015
- Business award at The Global Recruiter Asia Pacific 2014
- The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 by Virgin Group 2010, 2009